Use SAP® High Performance Analytic Appliance (SAP HANA™) to inquire multiple types of data sources in real time, at speeds and volumes never seen before.
Sophisticated, smarter and faster business decisions enhance and accelerate business performance, but having insight into business operations while those operations are running requires more than traditional disk-based systems to process massive volumes of data.
SAP HANA™ is an in-Memory appliance that processes high volumes of operational and transactional data in real-time, from virtually any data source. SAP HANA™ uses in-memory analytics, an approach that queries data stored in random access memory (RAM) instead of on hard disk or flash storage. Organizational data is captured in memory as it occurs, and flexible views expose analytic information at the speed of thought. External data can be added to analytic models to incorporate data from across the entire organization. The SAP in-memory computing engine that resides at the heart of SAP HANA™ is an integrated database and calculation layer that allows the processing of massive quantities of real-time data in main memory to provide immediate results from analyses and transactions. The in-memory approach also enables much faster data processing and allows companies to run more sophisticated and time-relevant data analytics applications compared to conventional systems.
SAP HANA™ is a flexible multipurpose, data source agnostic in-memory appliance that combines SAP software components that are optimized on hardware provided and delivered by SAP’s authorized partner Broadstreet Data.
SAP HANA™ Analyzes Business as It Happens
- Capture massive amounts of transactional data in memory
- Instantly explore data from virtually any data source
- Get flexible views of analytic information in seconds
- Deliver groundbreaking innovations for less
- Make smarter decisions – faster, with real-time & time-relevant analytics
- Create innovative applications to improve planning
- Enhance and accelerate business performance
- Real-time pipeline reporting from SAP CRM using SAP HANA and SAP BusinessObjects Explorer
- Combine historical data and trends with current sources for predictive analysis using SAP HANA