Data Integration & Data Quality
Create an integrated, consistent and historical picture of your organisation by integrating data from diverse corporate sources. Enhance confidence in data assets of the organisation.
In the current regulation-driven & highly competitive economy, it is imperative for an organisation to focus on enhancing the quality of its data assets by ensuring integrated and consistent processes in capturing, analyzing and interpreting information. An organisation’s data is one of the most critical factors in enabling it to compete effectively in its markets; optimizing the data lifecycle parameters ensures the organisation is utilizing accurate data to the benefit of its customers.
Broadstreet can assist in defining and enabling an effective information strategy – through definition of target-state, sourcing data from disparate sources & data integration – enveloping it with a comprehensive data management and governance framework.
Broadstreet is optimally positioned to help organisations improve confidence in their data assets and in assisting with usage of information in meeting their goals. The Data Integration Practice within Broadstreet focuses solely on solving data challenges for organisations. Broadstreet does this with the effective usage of two specific components:
- Highly experienced and technology-certified resources: Resources in this Practice area come with deep experience in the Data Integration, Data Quality and MDM domains across several industry verticals. These resources specialize in most of the technologies available in this domain and many of them are certified practitioners with extensive experience in addressing client data issues.
- Industry-leading methodologies and processes: Broadstreet enables unique methodologies and processes that are flexible to an organisation’s needs and in ensuring project ROI through the use of waterfall, agile and hybrid frameworks. These methodologies and processes have been enabled at several organisations and have been continually improved upon. These frameworks form the basis of executing to an organisation’s data strategy using a wide variety of technologies.
Broadstreet’s Data Offerings:
- Information Strategy, Assessment, Audit & Roadmap
- Data Integration, Migration & Data Quality
- Data Processes Performance Tuning & Administration
- Data Metrics & Reporting
- Integration of multiple complex data systems with best-of-breed processes around data acquisition, aggregation, error handling, scheduling, Changed Data Capture, normalization / de-normalisation, Real-time data, Unstructured data.