Derive actionable information that empowers think tanks as well as stakeholders in daily operations with the necessary knowledge to make informed business decisions.
A well-structured BI practice framework within an organization is often recognized across industries as the underlying enablement approach to align actionable, timely information with current and future corporate strategies, and equips decision makers with tactical knowledge to drive the overall success of their company. Broadstreet Data has the expertise of effective implementation methodologies and experience with industry leading tools to transform the “single source of truth” ideal into reality. Our customers benefit from an enhanced ability to analyze company health, measure quality, assess risk, reward employee accomplishment, capture and predict market behaviour, and posses a verifiable commercial perspective. We are positioned as the go-to solution services provider that fosters partnership with our customers and enriches their success.
Our consultants specialize in an array of BI tool sets including:
Our BI related services include:
- Gap Analysis between ongoing business needs and current data availability
- Application architecture design and implementation
- BI Analytics – offering predictive analysis through historical trends, key performance indicators, relationships between drivers (revenue and cost modeling)
- Business Analytics (i.e. reporting and dashboards) from Industry leading CRM vendors such as Salesforce.com, SAP, and Microsoft
- OLAP Design – enabling ad-hoc information access to answer real-time business questions
- Development – pixel-perfect reports, strategic and operational dashboards, customized scorecards on overall health, flexible delivery channels (emails, alert trigger, bash distribution through platform)
- Validation of measures against corporate and industry data governance policies
- Metadata management
- Scalable deployment (from globalized enterprises to SMBs)
- Unified communication across departments and employee levels (eliminating proliferation of ambiguous and redundant business terms)